Please report missing or broken links to the PACH web site administrator at
Food & Nutrition
Adult & Senior Services
- Massachusetts Department of Health & Human Services
- Massachusetts Department of Public Health
- Massachusetts Department of Transitional Assistance
The mission of the Department of Transitional Assistance is to assist low-income individuals and families to meet their basic needs, increase their incomes, and improve their quality of life.
- Massachusetts Office of Elder Affairs
- Massachusetts Veterans Services
- Montachusett Opportunity Council
Established in 1966 under the Economic Opportunity Act, the mission of Montachusett Opportunity Council, Inc. is to develop collaborative opportunities and empower low-income individuals and families in the Montachusett region to achieve self-sufficiency by providing services and assistance in overcoming barriers and by coordinating community efforts to alleviate the causes and effects of poverty.
- Household Goods Recycling of Massachusetts
HGRM is an independent, not-for-profit organization based in Acton, MA, that provides household goods--free of charge--to people in need. For those that have items to share, they accept donations of gently used household items that will help people make a home.