Critical Pantry Needs
The PACH pantry is presently low on the following items needed by our clients:
- Canned Fruit
- Pasta Sauce
- Canned Ravioli & Spaghettios
- Canned Beef Stew
- Low/No-sugar foods for diabetics
- Low-Salt/Heart Healthy foods
- Diapers (especially sizes 4 & 5)
- Large size Adult Diapers/Panties
- Toilet Paper
NEW! PACH now participates in AMAZON SMILE!
When you plan to shop at Amazon.com, click through to Amazon from the Begin Shopping link below, and Amazon will donate a portion of your sale to PACH.
Be sure to bookmark your PACH Smile Page on Amazon to insure your next orders will include an automatic donation to PACH. THANK YOU!!
Office/Pantry Operating Needs:
PACH is a non-profit organization funded almost entirely by Pepperell residents, organizations, and local businesses. All donations are tax deductible. With your continued help and support, PACH is committed to providing valuable services to our community to enable our neighbors to seek and receive help with dignity.You
Your donations help PACH Outreach purchase perishable goods such
as milk, meat, cheese, and eggs, as well as help PACH with operating
**NEW! Click on the "Donate" button below to donate funds to PACH immediately with your credit card or PayPal account through our PayPal donation cart.**
Make your donation check out to PACH Outreach and mail to:
PO Box 1247
Pepperell, MA 01463
Gift certificates to area grocery stores such as Donelan's,
Hannafords, and Market Basket are also welcomed.
Organize a Food Drive
Would your church, school, business, scout troop, or service organization like to host a food drive to help stock the PACH Outreach pantry? Please see our Food Drive Support Request Form for complete instructions and contact information for our Food Drive Coordinators. We can help
with organization and publicity to make your food drive a success for you and for PACH!
PACH is always seeking donations of non-perishable food items. You can drop
food off at any of the PACH donation boxes
around town, support our food drives, or deliver items to the PACH office during
open hours. Suggested contributions include:.
- Canned meats, including tuna, salmon, ham, and chicken
- Healthy cereals
- Peanut butter and/or jelly
- Canned fruits and vegetables
- Pasta, pasta sauce, and macaroni & cheese
- Baked Beans, soups, chili, and canned stews
- Spaghetti O's and canned ravioli
- Juice and juice boxes: preferably 100% fruit juice
- Milk: shelf-ready, non-perishable
- Children's snacks
- Cake and brownie mixes
- Gluten-free, sugar-free, and low-sodium items for clients with special dietary needs
Personal Care Items
- Diapers (especially larger sizes)
- Depends & adult diapers or protective panties (especially larger sizes)
- Shampoo, Soap, Toothpaste, and Toiletries
- Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, Tissues